Thursday, September 4, 2008

OBAMA'S PANDERING TO WOMEN & MINORITIES

Being as old as dirt one lives through a great deal. Some of it joyful, and some sorry full. But it is education regardless.

Obama is running around the United States telling women, who he is pandering to, that he is going to get them equal pay. I called his office in Chicago this past Tuesday to ask how they got to their numbers. Well, I was handed off to three different people before they told me they would have to get back with me. However, they cautioned me the numbers where “good.”

Well I am still waiting on that call…. See I was so stupid I told the lady how they got to the stupid numbers. Stupid me.

However, back when little Obama was just two years old Congress passed a law called Equal Pay Act of 1963. This covered equal pay between sexes.

When Obama reached three years of age the equal pay law was added to the Civil Rights Act of 1064. This covered equal pay among all, regardless to race.

By the time Obama reach kindergarten the equal pay was applied to the Age Discrimination Act of 1967. You got it, this one covers age!

Then in 1970 the equal pay coverage was applied to Americans with Disabilities. Obama would be in the 4th grade. I think everyone knows who this applies to!

There is two ways to get to Obama’s apple and oranges, implying workers are not covered under equal pay. Again he is pandering to the female and minority vote.

If you have any questions about equal pay issues between sexes or minorities call your local EEOC office or look it up on the Internet. The only real thing he may do is try to extend the filing time you have to file a complaint to longer then the current 180 days.

No comments: