Sunday, September 16, 2007

Angry White Boy Got Conned

AWB got tested and he proved himself to be self serving and a WANNABE. I have not found one Republican who supports him or even wants his support. One commented, "With friends like him, why would I need Democrats running!"

Check out his post and read the my posted comments:
http://www.angrywhiteboy.org/index.php/2007/09/15/a-peek-into-henrys-campaign-contributions/#comments

I decided I would test him myself to see if he was for the better good. He opened the door and I sent off a piece of information he was looking for. Then I followed up with a question, several hours later, in providing me some information he may have. However, to respond on the quiet side. So what does he go and do? He posts both comments to the public.

The thing I ask him for was for the Henry financial report on donations. Unknown to him, I already had a copy! I had gone in and obtained it from the Election Board.

I guess the difference between him and me is pretty simple. I want the best for the area. I am a middle of the road Republican. I travel unknown, as I seek no fame, be it good or bad.

2 comments:

Eric White said...

Good work!

Dan Turkette said...

You only asked me to not post one, which I have not posted. It's still in moderation.